Monday, April 04, 2005

Hey,

Thanks to everyone who came to the signing session/social gig today I think that, against all odds we can safely call it a success. Bit of a weird one for us as we decided to do a short gig which consisted of approximately 50% new material at the social. A special thank you to all those who stayed after the gig for my Dj set (listed below) it seemed to go down pretty well and the owners of the social asked me back so I may be Djing there again soon.

My Dj set tonight:

David Bowie - Telling Lies (Adam F Mix)
The Fall - Hit The North
Gang Of Four - Tourist (The Others' Additive Free Mix)
Carfax - Going To London
Hamell On Trial - Tough love
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
Alabama 3 - Hello, I'm Johnny Cash
Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floor
Eels - Flyswatter
Public Image Limited - Rise
British Sea Power - Please Stand Up
Bananarama - Really Saying Something
The Teardrop Explodes - Ha Ha, I'm Drowning
Suede - New Generation
Morrisey - First Of The Gang
The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket
Elastica - Waking Up
Echo And The Bunnymen - Back Of Love
Ash - Girl From Mars
Bloc Party - This Modern Love

And as our gig had a pretty unusual setlist I thought I'd list that too:

13 Years (new track)
Lackey
King Prawn
Barflies (new track)
William
Would It Matter To You? (new track)
Stan Bowles
Community 853

Thanks for making it *special*. See you all on tour

Cheers

Johnny
xx

No comments: