Friday, January 20, 2006

Well, it went really well and the promoter asked if it might become a regular feature. Sorry to those of you who could not get in, I did warn you that they may be strict on ID and it looks like they were! Sorry once again. If it does become regular I have been assured that it will be mainly at all ages event so you shouldn't have that trouble next time.

Here's what I can remember of the set I played:

Eels - Last Stop This Town
Gang Of Four - ...Tourist (The Others' Additive Free mix)
The Faint - Glass Danse
Alabama 3 - Cocaine (Killed My Community)
Hamell On Trial - Uncle Morris
---------
The Hype - Iceberg
Mister Solo - Kiss It Better
Franz Ferdinand - You're The Reason I'm Leaving
Duran Duran - Astronaut
Public Image Limited - Warrior
-----
Mylo - Destroy Rock'n'Roll
Looper - None Of That
Fischerspooner - Just Let Go (Thin White Duke Mix)
-----
The Paddingtons - Sorry
The Others - It Doesn't Matter To Me (Demo)
Clearlake - I Hate It That I Got What I Wnated
Test Icicles - Boa vs Python
Radio 4 - Party Crashers (Radio Edit)
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Death In Vegas - Hands Around My Throat
Pyschedelic Furs - Love My Way
Lcd Soundsystem - Tribulations
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Sugababes - Red Dress
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Shakesspears Sister - Opportunity Knockers
Bananarama - Move In My Direction
Bloc Party - Banquet (Glimmers Remix)
Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I had a lot of fun

Cheers

Johnny
xx

No comments: